YAMAHA STAGEPAS1K MK2 PORTABLE PA SYSTEM
Please note: We do not ship to PO Box addresses. Please contact us prior to ordering for a shipping quote to northern and eastern rural areas.
More Practical. More Professional. More Powerful.
The STAGEPAS 1K mkII is an all-in-one portable PA system that allows you to quickly and easily transform any location into your stage, delivering professional-level audio performance with a simple setup that enables aspiring artists to focus on their music and get the most out of their performances. Adding an even higher sound pressure level and more flexible remote functionality than its predecessor, the second-generation STAGEPAS 1K mkII boasts the same combination of lightweight cabinet design, professional mixing functions, and simple operability, that has elevated the STAGEPAS all-in-one package above all other portable PAs. By adopting a concert-quality mixer and speaker, we have raised the bar for portable PA by utilizing Yamaha’s unique experience and know-how developed over decades of producing innovative, professional audio equipment from every stage of music engineering and production.
Best-in-Class Compact Power
A 1100 W amplifier drives the array speaker with 10 small-diameter 1.5-inch units, as well as a class-leading 12-inch subwoofer. The impressive 170° horizontal and 30° vertical coverage area delivers consistent performance over long distances, projecting uniform, high-quality sound from the front to the rear of the audience.
1100W, 125 dB SPL peak@1m, portable PA system with 5 channel digital mixer, 12-inch subwoofer, 1.5-inch x10 line array speaker, a Bluetooth input, SPX digital reverbs, Priority Ducker and 1knob EQ and multi band comp for master output.
- 1100W power output
- Biggest in the class 12-inch subwoofer for low frequency
- 1.5-inch x10 slim line array speaker for high frequency
- Digital mixer (3 mono mic/line + 1 stereo line)
- Multi band comp “MODE” for master output
- 1-knob EQ per channel
- High resolution SPX digital reverb (4 types, parameter control)
- Priority Ducker for stereo channel
- 4 band PEQ per channel via remote control APP “STAEGPAS Controller”
- 2x Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Link out and monitor out
- Dedicated cover included
- Optional reverb foot switch (FC5)
- Optional dolly (DL-SP1K) for more portability