Rockit Music is committed to protecting your privacy.
Authorized employees within the company only use information collected from individual customers for the sole purpose of conducting current and future transactions. We constantly review our systems to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
- Rockit Music collects information only by legal and fair means. The information is collected for the purposes as identified in this policy.
- When we use trusted third parties for such things as credit card payment processing & webhosting we apply every effort to ensure appropriate means are used to provide compliance by such third parties with this Policy and all applicable privacy laws.
Customer Information Safeguards
- Customer information is stored in a secure database. Such things as names, phone numbers, and email addresses are kept on file in order to track various transactions such as refunds, purchases, and customer discounts.
- Rockit Music will protect personal information by using many security safeguards suitable to the sensitivity of the information, including but not limited to:
- Physical (restricted access to documents, locked filing cabinets, proper destruction and disposal of personal information deemed unnecessary),
- organizational (access to those employees on a "need to know" basis only),
- technological (high level web encryption, etc.).
- Rockit Music will not make your consent a requirement to the supply of a product or a service other than what is required in order to supply the product or service.
- Rockit Music may obtain consent by express or, in some circumstances, implied, and given in writing. Consent may or may not be obtained by a check-off box, electronically, orally (in person or by telephone), or by your conduct, such as use of a product or service.
- Rockit Music will consider all relevant factors, in determining the type of consent to obtain, including your reasonable expectations and the sensitivity of the information.
- If at anytime you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by providing reasonable notice subject to any legal or contractual restrictions.
Rockit Music will make every attempt to keep your personal information accurate and complete. We will update your information as necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used or by your request.
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than our manufacturer/supplier(s) if required for warranty or other after sale purposes, and, if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client's with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.