Terms & Conditions
Returns & Refunds
We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. We will work with you where possible to ensure total customer satisfaction. If we've made a mistake please let us know and we'll make it right.
Please read below for the (boring but necessary) official terms:
All new instruments sold by Rockit Music are fully covered by the manufacturers warranty.
In cases where items need to be returned or repaired under warranty please read the conditions listed below.
- Sales of harmonicas, microphones, interfaces, & headphones are final. No returns or refunds on electronic items or on new guitars. In case of warranty repairs please see the terms below.
- No returns or refunds will be permitted on items purchased at Rockit Music (online or in-store) through Affirm or any other third party financing company (except for warranty repairs authorized by the manufacturer or Rockit Music).
- New and used items (that qualify) purchased from Rockit Music must be returned for refund or for in-store credit within 10 days from the original purchase date. Please note that all return/exchange items MUST be in as new condition, in the original packaging. All return shipping and transportation costs are to be paid by the customer.
- Original sales receipts and a Return Authorization form issued by Rockit Music must accompany all returned items. Rockit Music reserves the right to refuse returns for items that have any damage, wear, and glue or tape residue, or have wear related damage. A 20% re-stocking fee will apply and be charged to the customer by Rockit Music.
- In any instance where an item is needing repairs under warranty, the customer is responsible for paying for all transportation costs to the recognized warranty repair facility. All warranty work and return shipping costs will be covered by the manufacturer at no additional expense to the customer. All warranty repair items must be in original packaging.
- Consigment sale items do not belong to Rockit Music and are the property of the owner/consignor who has officially authorized Rockit Music to sell their items via a legally binding agreement.
- All used and consignment items are carefully inspected for defects prior to being sold. Any known issues will be described where possible.
- All sales of consignment items are final unless stated otherwise at the time of the sale. No returns, refunds, or exchanges are permitted except where authorized by Rockit Music.