Shure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Microphone With Windscreen & Yoke
Cardioid studio microphone delivers warm and smooth audio reproduction in close-proximity studio and vocal applications. Features include wide-range frequency response, bass roll off and mid-range control, and internal air suspension shock isolation.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech. Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting.
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors. Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals.
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals. Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position.
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound. Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability.
- Includes foam winscreen, close-talk windscreen, and locking yoke mount.