CAD Audio GXL2200 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The CAD GXL2200 Condenser Microphone is a fantastic way to upgrade your studio or add to your mic locker. The GXL2200 is a large diameter, fixed cardioid pattern, condenser microphone designed to deliver a high level of performance. High sensitivity and low distortion make the GLX2200 an ideal candidate for recording, broadcast, or vocal and instrument sound reinforcement applications. The capsule in the GXL2200 features a 1 inch gold vapor deposited diaphragm for consistent sound quality, year after year. The GXL2200 comes with a shock mount that will fit any standard 5/8inch x 27 threaded microphone stand. The GXL2200 is audio tested and inspected under the direction of CAD Professional Microphones, offering an exceptional level of value. Requires 48-volt phantom power. Suggested Applications Studio Vocals Voice-over Choir Acoustic Instrument Strings, Piano Cymbals/Overheads CAD Quality The GXL2200 microphones are audio tested and inspected under the direction of CAD Professional Microphones, offering an exceptional level of value.
- Operating Principle: Externally-biased condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: -36dBV (16mV) at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 75 ohms
- Generating Element: Externally Biased True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -53dB 0dB=1V/uBar @ 1 kHz
- Impedance: Less than 200 ohms Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 20dB (A-weighted)
- Finish: Matte Black
- Power: 48 Volts Phantom Power
- Connector: 3 pin XLR type
- Phasing: Positive diaphragm pressure produces a positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Dimensions: 2.17" x 7.72" (55mm x 196mm), Mic only
- Weight: 14.1 oz. (400 grams), Mic only
- Optional Accessory: Shock Mount