Vox VT20X 20-watt 1x8" Modeling Guitar Combo Amplifier with DSP
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The VT20X features a brand new modeling engine and sounds even better than ever! By using VET (Virtual Element Technology), which is based on an analysis of the components and amp circuits themselves, VTX amplifiers produce the most accurate and realistic amplifier sounds to date. These new amplifiers also feature a multi-stage Valvetronix tube preamp. This preamp design incorporates authentic analog circuitry to achieve the subtle tonal adjustments and capture the nuances that are distinctive of vacuum tube amps. In addition to this clever circuitry, VTX amplifiers feature a tightly sealed cabinet and a proprietary bass-reflex designed to deliver stunning resonance. Go beyond the realm of previous modeling amps with the new VOX Tone Room editing software that lets you customize the existing amps and effects yourself, or create your own! VTX amps are equipped with a USB port for simple integration with a PC, Mac, or even iOS & Android platforms and works seamlessly with the new VOX Tone Room software for deep editing of your favorite amp models, effects and presets! Tone Room is available to download on your PC, Mac via the Support tab of this page and is also available for your iOS and Android devices via the App Store or Google Play!
- Power Amplifier Output: VT20X: Maximum approx. 20W RMS @5 ohms
- Amp Models: 11/20 (when using Tone Room - Editor/Librarian software) DELUXE CL?TWEED 4x10?VOX AC30?BOUTIQUE OD?VOX AC30TB?BRIT 800?BRIT OR MKII?DOUBLE REC?BOUTIQUE CL?BRIT 1959?BOUTIQUE METAL
- Effects: Pedal 1 type: 4 (COMP, CHORUS, OVERDRIVE, DISTORTION) Pedal 2 type: 4 (FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY) Reverb type: 4 (ROOM, SPRING, HALL, PLATE)
- Noise Reduction: 1
- Programs: 33/60 (when using Tone Room - Editor/Librarian software)
- User Programs: 8 (2 banks x 4 channels)
- Speaker: VT20X: 8" 5 ohms Inputs / Outputs INPUT jack, AUX IN jack, Headphone jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) mini port
- Signal Processing A/D conversion: 24-bit D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Power Supply VT20X: AC adapter (DC 12 V)
- Current Consumption VT20X: 2.50 A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): VT20X: 410 x 225 x 347 / 16.14" x 8.86" x 13.66"
- Weight VT20X: 7.3 kg / 16.09 lbs.
- Included Items VT20X: AC adapter
- Accessories (sold separately): VOX VFS5 footswitch