Presonus Studio 24C 2x2 USB Type-C Audio/MIDI Interface
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The PreSonus Studio 24c is a 2x2 USB Type-C audio/MIDI interface offering high-resolution conversion and a powerful software package for vocalists, musicians, and podcasters in home or project studios and in mobile setups. Connect mic-, instrument-, or line-level sources via two XLR-1/4" combo inputs, each utilizing its own gain control and XMAX-L solid-state mic preamp with selectable phantom power. Operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution without sacrificing channel count or interface functionality. Dedicated controls for headphone and main output levels feed the 1/4" outputs, which easily accommodate a set of headphones and a pair of active monitors. 5-pin MIDI I/O jacks on the rear panel allow simple hookup of a MIDI controller, synthesizer, or sound module. The bus-powered Studio 24c includes USB cables for easy connectivity to your compatible macOS- or Windows-equipped computer. Also supplied is a software bundle featuring the Studio One Artist DAW and the Studio Magic plug-in suite—a slew of creative tools for producers, engineers, songwriters, and more.
- Compact and portable audio/MIDI interface ideal for vocalists, musicians, and podcasters
- Conveniently powered via USB connection to a macOS or Windows computer
- AD/DA conversion at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Two XLR-1/4" combo inputs support mic-, instrument-, or line-level sources
- XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps with selectable 48 VDC phantom power
- Dedicated controls for input gain, main output level, and headphone volume
- Two balanced 1/4" main outputs and one 1/4" stereo headphone output
- Mixer knob allows blending analog input and computer playback for low-latency direct monitoring
- Multi-segment LED meters display levels for inputs and main outputs
- Includes Studio One Artist DAW software
- Includes Studio Magic plug-in suite with seven plug-ins ranging from EQ to virtual instruments