NUX MG-100 Guitar Multi Effects & Amp Modeler
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Please note: We do not ship to PO Box addresses. Please contact us prior to ordering for a shipping quote to northern and eastern rural areas.
NUX MG-100 offers all guitar effects, including a variety of distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb, amplifier and cabinet models. And it comes with a user-friendly interface which you can reach the main controls easily by using Gain, Level and Master knobs on the front. High-Resolution TFT LCD screen allows you to control and adjust everything clear and precise. It's all about sound. Add in 13 great sounding guitar amps modeling, 58 effects with the ability to use up to 8 of them simultaneously and 11 cabinet models. Plus 56 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns and an onboard chromatic tuner and loop station, and take your guitar playing to a next level. Dynamics / Filter – Variety of filter options to shape and control your sound with compressors, noise gates, filters, 6-band graphic EQ, and wah effects. Overdrive / Distortion – We’ve put everything together and you can create your drive tone by selecting boosters, overdrive, fuzz, and lead guitar sounds. Amp / Cabinets – 13 very realistic models, including simulations of classic tube and solid-state amps. Modulation – Enhance your sound with your choice of phasers and flangers, plus chorus, pitch shift, tremolo, and vibrato. Delay / Reverb – Delay and natural-sounding reverbs, including rooms, halls, plates, springs, and tape delay simulators, all designed to add depth and harmony to your sound. Tuner - Instantly accessible, fast and precise chromatic tuner. Realistic-sounded drums playing the patterns in a variety of different music genres, everything from rock to metal, and from pop to blues. The rhythm function can also be used with the 40 seconds Looper function allowing you to jam with unlimited overdub layers and countless of hours. MG-100’s built-in expression pedal can be used as a volume pedal or assigned to control any selected parameter in real time.
- 13 classic amp and 11 speaker cabinet models powered by NUX TS/AC Technology
- A total of 58 effects; up to 8 can be used simultaneously
- 3-band vintage EQ modeling for every amp model
- 6-band graphic EQ
- User-friendly interface - High-quality TFT LCD display
- Realistic drum sounds and 56 drum rhythms
- Up to 40 seconds phrase loop, unlimited overdubs
- Tap Tempo
- Auxiliary Input
- The multi-functional expression pedal can be assigned to control a desired parameter or master volume.
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160 x128), graphic interface
- A total of 72 presets, 36 factory + 36 user presets
- New generation 32 – bit DSP, high-performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter
- Runs on batteries and AC adaptor (ACD-007A). Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries all up to 8 hours of continuous use.