NuX Loop Core Looper Pedal
Shipping calculated at checkout.
NUX Loop Core allows you to record and create music phases and play back as loops. It has 40 built-in drum patterns and offers you 99 user memories. Whether you practice, compose, or play live gigs, you will get inspired by the well -considered features of Loop Core!
- Record and overdub as many layers as you need.
- Up to 6 Hours recording time.
- Mono or Stereo recording * (stereo input only via aux-in jack).
- 99 user memories.
- Built-in drum patterns with TAP tempo.
- Change the playback tempo of your recorded phrases without changing the key.
- Switching phrases without latency.
- Extensional pedal (optional) for more control.
- Import and backup phrases with PC.
- Runs on batteries and AC adaptor.
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1K
- A / D converter: 20bit
- Signal Processing. 16bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- INPUT impedance: 1Mohm
- AUX IN impedance: 33kohm
- OUTPUT impedance: 10kohm
- Display LED
- Power: 9V DC Negative Tip (9V Battery, ACD-008A Adapter)
- Dimensions: 122 (L) x64 (W) x48 (H) mm
- Weight: 265g