Line 6 XDV75L Wireless Lavalier Microphone
Pure 24-bit uncompressed sound for active performers and presenters.
XD-V75L from Line 6 sets a new standard in discrete lavalier wireless systems for performers and presenters. Offering spectacular audio quality, XD-V75L systems feature exclusive EQ filter modeling technology combined with a proven 4th-generation digital wireless platform, the most mature in the industry. With 14 channels of 24-bit, 10Hz–20kHz, compander-free performance, the XD-V75L provides unmatched full-range audio clarity and license-free operation worldwide.
Maximize vocal clarity with built-in EQ filter models.
XD-V75L gives you the flexibility to choose from six vocal EQ filter models, enabling you to optimize the sound of the system for your voice and deliver your performance with maximum clarity and impact in every environment. Using the selector button on the transmitter bodypack, you can easily audition and choose from the available EQ filter models.
In addition to the vocal EQ filter models, three instrument filter models are provided – one each for guitar, woodwinds, and brass sound reinforcement. The included premium lavalier is designed for the clearest sound and lowest possible handling noise.
Superior vocal reproduction, professional performance.
The signal from XD-V75L is so clear and strong that it actually sounds like a wired microphone, but with all of the advantages of wireless, hands-free performance. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the XD-V75L does not use signal companding, so the full 120dB dynamic range is available at all times, just like a wired mic.
Exclusive Digital Channel Lock (DCL™) technology provides encoded digital transmission protecting every nuance of your vocal performance. DCL distinguishes XD-V75 digital audio from any other 3rd-party signal including WiFi, guaranteeing signal integrity across the entire 300-foot (100-meter) range.
2.4GHz band operation, license free.
Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable performance, the XD-V75L operates in the 2.4GHz band, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers.
Confused by wireless license fees? No need to worry, XD-V75 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide. Using a Line 6 digital wireless product means no more complications.
Simply choose a channel on the transmitter and receiver and they lock together automatically – job done. For more complex installations, channel scanning is provided for advanced RF management. Battery life can be monitored on easy-to-read meters on both the bodypack transmitter and receiver.
Full complement of advanced professional features.
The XD-V75L includes a full complement of advanced professional features including signal encryption, dynamic filters, gain control, channel scanning and more to handle the most complex applications. Built for rock-solid performance night after night, the XD-V75L receiver is housed in a robust aluminum chassis. The 1/2U receiver includes rack ears, antenna relocation accessories and rackmounting hardware.
Multiple receivers interlock easily to create multi-channel rack systems, and powered BNC antenna inputs allow daisy-chaining multiple units to a single antenna array. The large backlit LCD display gives access to all system options and controls. For complete flexibility, XD-V75 handheld, lavalier, headset and instrument components can be mixed and matched as required.
• Professional digital wireless lavalier microphone system for performers and presenters.
• License free operation worldwide
• Exclusive Line 6 EQ filter modeling technology to optimize the system to your vocal and performance style – choose from nine distinct EQ filter model types.
• Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10 Hz – 20 kHz (- 2.5 dB) AF frequency response, wide 120 dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
• Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating 3rd-party microphones
• Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
• One-touch setup
• 2.4GHz band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers.
• 14 always-available channels
• 300-foot (100-meter) extended range
• Premium cardioid condenser microphone – for professional hands-free performance
• Signal Encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
• Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
• Gain control to optimize receiver output
• Channel Scanning for best RF management in multi-system applications
• 2 powered BNC antenna inputs – for daisy-chaining multiple systems
• Transmitter LCD Display - for selecting channels, battery status, microphone model, and more
• Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status, and more
• Road-ready lavalier mic, bodypack and receiver chassis
• FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
• System includes premium lavalier microphone, bodypack transmitter with protective storage case, 1/2U receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, front-mount antenna kit, rackmount kit, two AA alkaline batteries