Line 6 XDV55L Wireless Lavalier Microphone
Pure 24-bit uncompressed sound for active performers and presenters.
XD-V55L from Line 6 sets a new standard in discrete lavalier wireless systems for active musicians, performers and presenters. Offering spectacular audio quality, XD-V55L systems feature exclusive EQ filter modeling technology combined with a proven 4th-generation digital wireless platform, the most mature in the industry. With 12 channels of 24-bit, 10Hz–20kHz, compander-free performance, the XD-V55L provides unmatched full-range audio clarity and license-free operation worldwide.
Maximize audio clarity with built-in EQ filter models.
XD-V55L gives you the flexibility to choose from three instrument EQ filter model types, optimizing the sound of the system for your voice and mic placement, or the type of instrument you are playing. Using the selector button on the transmitter bodypack, you can easily audition and choose from the available EQ filter models.
The included premium lavalier is designed for the clearest sound and lowest possible handling noise.
Superior sound, professional performance.
The signal from XD-V55L is so clear and strong that it actually sounds like a wired microphone, but with all of the advantages of wireless, hands-free performance. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the XD-V55L does not use signal companding, so the full 117dB dynamic range (A weighted) is available at all times, just like a wired mic.
2.4GHz band operation, license free.
Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable performance, the XD-V55L operates in the 2.4GHz band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcast, public safety announcements, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices. Encoded DCL™ (Digital Channel Lock) technology prevents reception of any audio interference from other 2.4 GHz devices and ensures signal integrity.
Confused by wireless license fees? No need to worry, XD-V55 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide. Using a Line 6 digital wireless product means no more complications.
XD-V55L is simple and fast to setup in any scenario, from the rehearsal studio to the stage. Choose a channel on the body pack transmitter and receiver and they lock together automatically – job done.
Professional features and scalability.
The premium lavalier microphone features a secure and discrete clothing attachment for clear, natural and noiseless operation. The lightweight body pack features an LCD display for selecting channels and EQ Filter Models, and displaying battery level.
The XD-V55L receiver is housed in a robust aluminum chassis. Three 5-segment LEDs give constant visual feedback to monitor RF strength, battery status and all audio levels.
Up to 12 XD-V55 systems can be used simultaneously. For complete flexibility, XD-V55 handheld, lavalier and headset microphones can be mixed and matched as required by a production.
• Professional digital wireless system for spoken-word performers
• License free operation worldwide
• Exclusive EQ Filter modeling technology allows vocal performers to choose the right model based on wherever they place their mic, or when plugging in an instrument
• Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz – 20kHz (- 2.5dB) AF frequency response, wide 117dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
• Premium cardioid condenser capsule
• Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating 3rd-party microphones
• Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
• 2.4GHz band operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, cell phone towers, and other transmitting devices
• 12 always-available channels
• 300-foot (100-meter) range
• One-step setup
• Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status, and more
• LCD Display on body pack for selecting channels, battery status, EQ Filter model, and more
• Signal encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
• Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
• Gain control to optimize receiver output
• Premium lavalier microphone, metal body pack and receiver chassis
• FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
• System includes lavalier microphone, body pack transmitter, receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, two AA alkaline batteries and carry case