Line 6 XDV35L Wireless Lavalier Microphone
Professional spoken word performance.
Designed for professional spoken word applications, XD-V35L sets a new standard in lavalier wireless systems, delivering unparalleled vocal clarity with the superior audio quality, performance and reliability of the proven Line 6 digital wireless platform.
Based on the company’s class-leading fourth-generation digital wireless technology, XD-V35L provides great sound and simple, license-free operation worldwide in a compact, easy-to-use system.
Pure vocal reproduction. Superior operation.
Using the same technology as the XD-V35 flagship wireless systems, the XD-V35L wireless signal is so clear and strong that it sounds just like you’re using a wired microphone. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, there’s no compression or expansion in the signal chain.
The discrete tie-clip mic, designed for low handling noise, captures your voice perfectly and the system transmits a full 10 Hz-20 kHz frequency response with a wide 117 dB dynamic range A weighted), giving a huge amount of headroom for the clearest possible sound. A separate Dynamic Filter works to combat any unwanted environment noise without compromising the vocal sound.
It all combines to transmit every nuance of every word with no degradation in quality across the entire 275-foot (83-meter) range. (Note: actual range will depend on RF interference sources nearby including, line of site obstacles.)
2.4GHz broadcast. Worry free. License free.
Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable performance, XD-V35 systems operate in the 2.4GHz band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcast, public safety announcements, cell phone towers and other transmitting devices. Encoded DCL™ (Digital Channel Lock) technology prevents reception of any audio interference from other 2.4 GHz devices and ensures signal integrity.
Confused by wireless licence fees? Don’t be. Because XD-V systems are fully FCC compliant and use the 2.4GHz band, you don't have to worry about license fees or regulations wherever you are in the world.
Whatever the application, XD-V35L is all about simplicity. You don't need to be a live sound engineer to use it, just connect the lavalier mic to the robust bodypack, select one of the six ‘always available’ channels on the transmitter and receiver and you’re up and running. That's it, no tweaking, no frequency scanning – it’s ready to go in seconds.
Easy-to-read displays on the bodypack and receiver provide accurate battery life data, so you can be confident you won’t get caught with dead batteries in the heat of performance. The two included AA alkaline batteries will provide 8 hours of constant use.
• Professional discrete lavalier wireless system for spoken word performers
• Premium cardioid condenser capsule reducing feedback susceptibility
• Full-range 10 Hz-20 kHz (-2 dB) AF frequency response
• Wide 117 dB dynamic range (A weighted)
• Superior transient response
• 24-bit digital conversion
• Dynamic filter minimizes environment noise
• Standard 1/4 inch input enabling use of 3rd party microphones
• 2.4GHz broadcast avoids interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources
• License-free operation worldwide
• 6 always-available channels
• 275 foot / 83 meter range – 10 feet away or 200 feet away, you get full-quality audio (Note: actual range will depend on RF interference sources nearby including, line-of-sight obstacles)
• Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
System includes premium lavalier microphone, bodypack transmitter, polycarbonate desktop receiver, two AA alkaline batteries