Joyo Visions Dual-Channel Modulation Effects Pedal
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Joyo Vision is a tone benders modulation pedal, 2 channels of modulation in one guitar effect pedal. Its two sides of modulation are built in an A and B channel that you can mix and blend in parallel or series modes at the flick of a switch. Every modulation setting can be controlled with their own separate speed, depth, and control parameters, used independently or mixed together to create some unique tone. In total there are 18 Total Effects to select from. Channel A: Mod-Phase, Chorus, Stereo-Phase, Flanger, Phase, Rotary, Trem, Liquid Phase, Tri-Chorus. Channel B: Opt-trem, SM-CH, Low-bit, At-Wah, Analog Flange, Phase, Octave, Stutter, Vibrato. With Stereo Inputs and Outputs it’s perfect for using in the mix with stereo effects or for sending the signal to two guitar amps. This pedal is not just for guitar or bass use the pedal with keyboards, synths or in the mix. You can also use the Vision as a traditional mono pedal in the effect chain, simply use the Left input/output only. Setting modulation times gets a whole lot easier with a built in Tap Tempo the modulation rates can be set perfectly. We had a vision to create the ultimate modulation pedal, the vision guitar effect pedal can be used by everyone from vintage rotary phase to psychedelic low bit stutter, this little box has everything covered. The JOYO Vision Dual Modulation guitar effect pedal is part of the R Series or ' Revolution' series of stomp boxes from JOYO. The Revolution series pedals all feature metal housed stomp box. The R Series are the 4th generation of pedals of JOYO and all feature some very cool ambient LED lighting. The lights can be toggled from a switch on the rear of the pedal.3 modes of lighting are available to adjust when the ambient lighting comes on.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio interface x2( impedance 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio interface x2( impedance 100 Ohms)
- Sample rate: 44.1K
- Sampling accuracy: 24bit
- Power supply: DC 9V(center minus)
- Current: 170mA
- Dimensions: 130*110*50mm
- Weight: 425g
- 'Sync' to the foot switch - The LED ambient lighting on the front and rear of the pedal with shine bright when the foot switch is pressed, also illuminating the LED effect indicator on the top of the pedal.
- 'Always' - The lights are always on, but the pedal is only activated when you press the foot switch and the LED effect indicator comes on.
- 'Off' - Okay, so Tron may not be your favourite and you want to stick to something a little less futuristic. The lights are off; the LED effect indicator comes on when you stomp on it and activate the pedal.