CAD 10" USB Studio Condenser Recording Microphone (Camouflage) U37SE-CAMO
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Camo U37 USB Studio Condenser Microphone from CAD features a USB connection for plug-and-play operation with any Windows- or Mac-based computer. The U37 delivers studio-grade quality and the convenience of USB connectivity at a modest price. A 10' USB cable is supplied. The large-diaphragm condenser element is USB bus-powered and features a warm, extended frequency response for smooth vocal and instrument reproduction. The cardioid polar pattern effectively reduces off-axis noise and feedback. A low-frequency roll-off filter eliminates hum, rumble and other low-frequency noise. A -10 dB Pad switch adds headroom when capturing excessively transient signals. The U37 is an ideal solution for vocals, speech, instruments, podcasts and desktop recording.
- USB Connection to Computers
- Large Condenser Capsule
- 10 dB Pad Switch
- Low-Frequency Roll-Off Switch
- USB output provides direct connection to Windows- or Mac-based computers
- 10 dB Pad reduces distortion and peaks when capturing highly transient audio
- The low-frequency roll-off switch reduces rumble and other low-frequency noise
- The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes off-axis noise and feedback