Audix M1250B Miniaturized Condenser Cardioid Microphone, Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The M1250B is a miniaturized cardioid condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp, detachable cable, and has RF immunity to prevent interference from cell phone and GSM devices. The M1250B is also available with hypercardioid, omni, or shotgun capsules, giving the microphone the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of stage, studio, and broadcast applications. The M1250B condenser microphone is available with a wide array of clips and accessories allowing the microphone to be used for acoustic instruments, choral miking, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences, and presentations.
- Micro condenser microphone with RFI immunity. Only 54 mm long with integrated preamp – includes 25' cable, clip, hanging clip, windscreen and pouch. requires 18 – 52 V phantom power.
- Transducer Type Condenser
- Frequency Response 50 Hz – 19 kHz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Omni, Shotgun
- Output Impedance 150 ohms
- Sensitivity 10 mV (C/HC), 11mV (O/S) / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent Noise Level 21 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 73 dB
- Maximum SPL =140 dB
- Dynamic Range 119 dB
- Power Requirements 18-52 V
- Connector 3 pin mini-XLRm
- Materials / Finish Machined Brass / Black Finish
- Weight 16 g / 0.56 oz
- Length 54 mm / 2.1 in